Wednesday 25 September 2019

A Birthday

Hi FAU Bloggers:)

Today I'd like you to write about one of your birthdays that you remember fondly.
In my case I'm going to talk about my 23rd birthday. At that time I lived in Chester, the town were I grew up between the ages of 7 and 23, so it was my last birthday before I moved to live in London. The reason it was so memorable is because my sister, who lived in London paid me a suprise visit. I think it was a rather normal day. In the morning I went to work in the laboratory where I worked as a Laboratory Technician, and at 4pm I finished for the day and went home. When I arrived to my flat I found my sister waiting for me outside. I was really happy to see her and totally suprised that she had come to see me. A couple of friends came by to take me out for a drink so we all ended up going out to eat something and then we went for a drink. It was a quiet celebration but it was still special. We ate (pizza I think), drank and chatted. My sister gave me a really nice present - an earring in the shape of a musical note - which I still have (although I took my earrings out when I started working in Chile!!). I've had some wild birthday celebrations but I remember this one because it was quiet and relaxed.



Write about a birthday or celebration you remember.
Say:
When it was,
What you did,
Who you were with,
Why you remember this event.


Mention anything else you think is important or interesting. Write at least 250 words. Leave a comment on my post and on the blog's of 3 classmates
                                                     My sister Moe

12 comments:

  1. Whoah, I can´t imagine you with earrings OoO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must miss your town (Chester) a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's look like a beautiful day! Why you move to London this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your sister is very nice and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this year i turned 23 and it was not as fun as yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and cute birthday. Besides, your sister's gift is very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, it's it looks cool to imagine you as a Laboratory Technician with notes earrings

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think was a good celebration for his sister's surprise gift!, sometimes the calm birthdays are better remembered

    ReplyDelete

The Future

Hi there Blogmasters, When I was a young boy, I thought it would be nice to be a teacher. However, that idea only lasted 5 minutes and I s...